- Co-Ownership – We believe in including allstakeholders in our cooperative’s success. Anyone can become a member, and eventually co-own, vote and receive dividends.
- Co-Creation – By working together we demonstrate how we are more than the sum of our parts. Through shared memory and meaning we begin to understand the ‘why’ of our existence.
- Access to Commons- We believe that sharing resources is essential to the practice of community. Pooling material and immaterial resources strengthens the ability to leverage ideas.
- Environmental Accountability – Underneath all that we do is a deep reverence for our planet and ecosystems. It is imperative to understand and protect our natural world.
- Civic Responsibility – Political action and community organizing are fundamental practices that need to be understood and endorsed. Our work doesn’t end with Convergence , it begins.
- Urgency – Revolutionary ideas need a platform to be expressed, demonstrated, and refined. We need to understand the essence of human behavior and leverage that energy to manifest change.
- Show Don’t Tell – The mantra of the work at Arcosanti. Everyone has ideas- we care about implementations and results.